Kevin Meyer - John L Scott
Kevin Meyer - John L Scott Real Estate - When it comes to buying or selling a home in King County, nobody knows the area better. With over 13 years of real estate marketing and sales experience focused on the Eastside including Bellevue, Fall City, Issaquah, Kirkland, North Bend, Redmond, Sammamish, Snoqualmie, and Woodinville, Kevin is an expert in the area and has an unmatched knowledge of the local neighborhoods. From city living in Downtown Seattle to the Kirkland Waterfront, the beautiful trails and hiking in Issaquah, wine country in Woodinville, to the shopping in Bellevue, Kevin knows the ins and outs of the area and is very active in our community.
- Real Estate Sales and Marketing Experience servicing the Greater Seattle Area since 2003
- Over 65+ Transactions Closed in 2015-2016
- Hundreds of satisfied clients
- Seattle Magazine's 5 Star Real Estate Professional
Our Associations and Accreditations:
- National Association of Realtors
- Seattle King County Association of Realtors
- Internet Marketing Specialist Designation
- Certified Relocation Specialist
- Certified Seller Marketing Specialist
- Certified Buyer Representation Specialist
- As a valued client, Kevin Meyer of John L Scott Real Estate will hold your needs above all others and will always work to achieve what is your best interests.
- To provide the best possible buying and selling experience to ensure you become another satisfied client for life
- Whether buying or selling your home, Kevin Meyer will provide excellence in handling your real estate transaction
Specializing in Seattle, Kirkland, Bellevue, Bothell, Fall City, Carnation, Duvall, Issaquah, Redmond, Snoqualmie, North Bend, Maple Valley, Woodinville and Sammamish Homes for Sale and Real Estate
Serving all of King County and Snohomish County
Sold by Keller Williams Rlty Bellevue
Sold by Whidbey View Homes
Sold by John L. Scott, Inc.
Sold by John L. Scott, Inc.
When to Get Excited About the Housing Market
5 DIY Improvements to Make Your Home Classier
Kevin Meyer is a complete professional. State of the art marketing means top exposure. We couldn't be more satisfied.
-Barb H., Client
Kevin you are an exceptional real estate agent. Just when we thought we should lower the price on the sale of our home you were there to reassure us that the listing price that we originally set was good. You were an inspiration to both of us. You stayed positive and stood your ground. We truly respect your knowledge. You know and do your job well. We wish both of …
-Gary and Lorrie Z, Client
Kevin, sold our Kirkland house quicker than we were expecting. We had ALOT of traffic come through in a short period of time with out an open house. After we sold our home Kevin spent as much time as we needed looking at homes all over the East Side. Kevin kept track of a Woodinville home that we were originally interested in but was priced higher than we wanted to spend. …
-Nate and Glenda H., Client
I wouldn't hesitate for a second to recommend Kevin to a friend or family member. He was amazing to work with, and has awesome referrals. Not only did Kevin make our first home-buying experience phenomenal through his dedication and the work that he did, but he helped put together a great team around us to make the whole experience positive, including Mason Buckles and …
-Steven H. , Client
Kevin was amazing to work with-he was very quick to respond and meet our home buying needs. Kevin helped us find our very first home, he made the process very comfortable and worriless. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a reliable and trustworthy realtor, we will be using him again in the future!
-Aubryanna D., Client