Kevin Meyer - John L Scott
Kevin Meyer - John L Scott Real Estate - When it comes to buying or selling a home in King County, nobody knows the area better. With over 13 years of real estate marketing and sales experience focused on the Eastside including Bellevue, Fall City, Issaquah, Kirkland, North Bend, Redmond, Sammamish, Snoqualmie, and Woodinville, Kevin is an expert in the area and has an unmatched knowledge of the local neighborhoods. From city living in Downtown Seattle to the Kirkland Waterfront, the beautiful trails and hiking in Issaquah, wine country in Woodinville, to the shopping in Bellevue, Kevin knows the ins and outs of the area and is very active in our community.
- Real Estate Sales and Marketing Experience servicing the Greater Seattle Area since 2003
- Over 65+ Transactions Closed in 2015-2016
- Hundreds of satisfied clients
- Seattle Magazine's 5 Star Real Estate Professional
Our Associations and Accreditations:
- National Association of Realtors
- Seattle King County Association of Realtors
- Internet Marketing Specialist Designation
- Certified Relocation Specialist
- Certified Seller Marketing Specialist
- Certified Buyer Representation Specialist
- As a valued client, Kevin Meyer of John L Scott Real Estate will hold your needs above all others and will always work to achieve what is your best interests.
- To provide the best possible buying and selling experience to ensure you become another satisfied client for life
- Whether buying or selling your home, Kevin Meyer will provide excellence in handling your real estate transaction
Specializing in Seattle, Kirkland, Bellevue, Bothell, Fall City, Carnation, Duvall, Issaquah, Redmond, Snoqualmie, North Bend, Maple Valley, Woodinville and Sammamish Homes for Sale and Real Estate
Serving all of King County and Snohomish County
Sold by Whidbey View Homes
Sold by Keller Williams Eastside
Sold by John L. Scott, Inc.
Sold by John L. Scott, Inc.
When to Get Excited About the Housing Market
5 DIY Improvements to Make Your Home Classier
Kevin was the listing agent on the house I was selling and did a fantastic job helping us understand what we needed to do to get the house ready for sale. We got great traffic during the open houses and accepted an offer above asking price the following week. Kevin is very easy to work with and has a keen understanding of the real estate market on the Eastside.
-Chris B. , Client
Kevin Meyer was professional and personable throughout the entire process of selling our Redmond home. I would definitely recommend Kevin and his staff to anyone wanting to sell or buy a home.
-Ted B., Client
Kevin you are an exceptional real estate agent. Just when we thought we should lower the price on the sale of our home you were there to reassure us that the listing price that we originally set was good. You were an inspiration to both of us. You stayed positive and stood your ground. We truly respect your knowledge. You know and do your job well. We wish both of …
-Gary and Lorrie Z, Client
Three years ago Kevin handled the sale of our home and purchase of a new home. Recently, we went through the process again and the first person we contacted when we decided to sell was Kevin. Kevin is amazing to work with! He is always on top of everything! Kevin is quick to respond and always confident in the decisions that we had to make! Selling and buying a home is …
-Tom and Kai S. , Client
Kevin is extremely knowledgable in the real estate industry! He is extremely professional and did an excellent job negotiating on my behalf. I strongly recommend using Kevin for your buying or selling needs!
-Sharon M., Client