Kevin Meyer - John L Scott
Kevin Meyer - John L Scott Real Estate - When it comes to buying or selling a home in King County, nobody knows the area better. With over 13 years of real estate marketing and sales experience focused on the Eastside including Bellevue, Fall City, Issaquah, Kirkland, North Bend, Redmond, Sammamish, Snoqualmie, and Woodinville, Kevin is an expert in the area and has an unmatched knowledge of the local neighborhoods. From city living in Downtown Seattle to the Kirkland Waterfront, the beautiful trails and hiking in Issaquah, wine country in Woodinville, to the shopping in Bellevue, Kevin knows the ins and outs of the area and is very active in our community.
- Real Estate Sales and Marketing Experience servicing the Greater Seattle Area since 2003
- John L Scott Chairman's Circle Elite Hundreds of satisfied clients
- Seattle Magazine's 5 Star Real Estate Professional
Our Associations and Accreditations:
- National Association of Realtors
- Seattle King County Association of Realtors
- Internet Marketing Specialist Designation
- Certified Relocation Specialist
- Certified Seller Marketing Specialist
- Certified Buyer Representation Specialist
- As a valued client, Kevin Meyer of John L Scott Real Estate will hold your needs above all others and will always work to achieve what is your best interests.
- To provide the best possible buying and selling experience to ensure you become another satisfied client for life
- Whether buying or selling your home, Kevin Meyer will provide excellence in handling your real estate transaction
Specializing in Seattle, Kirkland, Bellevue, Bothell, Fall City, Carnation, Duvall, Issaquah, Redmond, Snoqualmie, North Bend, Maple Valley, Woodinville and Sammamish Homes for Sale and Real Estate
Serving all of King County and Snohomish County
Sold by John L. Scott, Inc.
Sold by Every Door Real Estate
Sold by John L. Scott, Inc.
Sold by Redfin Corp.
When to Get Excited About the Housing Market
5 DIY Improvements to Make Your Home Classier
Working with Kevin was amazing. He was very receptive and understanding of what I was looking for and helped explain everything during the process. If it weren't for Kevin, I don't think I would be a homeowner!
-Emma B., Client
We are very happy with our new home in Edmonds and the outsanding negotiation work of our agent, Kevin Meyer. During a time of low housing inventory in a Seller's market, we were able to find our home. Kevin is very understanding of the market and was able to clearly explain to us all of the complexities that we were unaware of. Kevin is professional, patient, smart, …
-Jaime M, Client
I would recommend Kevin to anyone looking to buy or sell their home. We bought our first home from Kevin, and he helped us sell it quickly three years later. He is extremely knowledgeable, responsive and patient. If you are looking for an agent that will go the extra mile to make things happen, you will find it in Kevin. We were moving out of state with our recent sale, …
-Brooke G, Client
Kevin Meyer was professional and personable throughout the entire process of selling our Redmond home. I would definitely recommend Kevin and his staff to anyone wanting to sell or buy a home.
-Ted B., Client
I was lucky to have Kevin Meyer as my real estate agent, he is not only a trustful person in an extremely important decision but also an expert in real estate on the eastside. Kevin's communicate was very helpful and he always proactively communicated with me, almost as if he knew exactly what i needed. I encourage everyone to use Kevin's expertise and trust as you go …
-Kermit F., Client