Kevin Meyer - John L Scott
Kevin Meyer - John L Scott Real Estate - When it comes to buying or selling a home in King County, nobody knows the area better. With over 13 years of real estate marketing and sales experience focused on the Eastside including Bellevue, Fall City, Issaquah, Kirkland, North Bend, Redmond, Sammamish, Snoqualmie, and Woodinville, Kevin is an expert in the area and has an unmatched knowledge of the local neighborhoods. From city living in Downtown Seattle to the Kirkland Waterfront, the beautiful trails and hiking in Issaquah, wine country in Woodinville, to the shopping in Bellevue, Kevin knows the ins and outs of the area and is very active in our community.
- Real Estate Sales and Marketing Experience servicing the Greater Seattle Area since 2003
- Over 65+ Transactions Closed in 2015-2016
- Hundreds of satisfied clients
- Seattle Magazine's 5 Star Real Estate Professional
Our Associations and Accreditations:
- National Association of Realtors
- Seattle King County Association of Realtors
- Internet Marketing Specialist Designation
- Certified Relocation Specialist
- Certified Seller Marketing Specialist
- Certified Buyer Representation Specialist
- As a valued client, Kevin Meyer of John L Scott Real Estate will hold your needs above all others and will always work to achieve what is your best interests.
- To provide the best possible buying and selling experience to ensure you become another satisfied client for life
- Whether buying or selling your home, Kevin Meyer will provide excellence in handling your real estate transaction
Specializing in Seattle, Kirkland, Bellevue, Bothell, Fall City, Carnation, Duvall, Issaquah, Redmond, Snoqualmie, North Bend, Maple Valley, Woodinville and Sammamish Homes for Sale and Real Estate
Serving all of King County and Snohomish County
Sold by Providential Real Estate LLC
Sold by John L. Scott, Inc.
Sold by John L. Scott, Inc.
Sold by Redfin Corp.
When to Get Excited About the Housing Market
5 DIY Improvements to Make Your Home Classier
I would recommend Kevin to anyone looking to buy or sell their home. We bought our first home from Kevin, and he helped us sell it quickly three years later. He is extremely knowledgeable, responsive and patient. If you are looking for an agent that will go the extra mile to make things happen, you will find it in Kevin. We were moving out of state with our recent sale, …
-Brooke G, Client
Kevin was the listing agent on the house I was selling and did a fantastic job helping us understand what we needed to do to get the house ready for sale. We got great traffic during the open houses and accepted an offer above asking price the following week. Kevin is very easy to work with and has a keen understanding of the real estate market on the Eastside.
-Chris B. , Client
I wouldn't hesitate for a second to recommend Kevin to a friend or family member. He was amazing to work with, and has awesome referrals. Not only did Kevin make our first home-buying experience phenomenal through his dedication and the work that he did, but he helped put together a great team around us to make the whole experience positive, including Mason Buckles and …
-Steven H. , Client
We are very happy with our new home in Edmonds and the outsanding negotiation work of our agent, Kevin Meyer. During a time of low housing inventory in a Seller's market, we were able to find our home. Kevin is very understanding of the market and was able to clearly explain to us all of the complexities that we were unaware of. Kevin is professional, patient, smart, …
-Jaime M, Client
Kevin was excellent in both helping us find our perfect home as well as selling ours and doing so in only 2 days! His knowledge of the Seattle area, communities, school districts and overall housing trends was really evident throughout the process. Especially as it related to marketing of our home, Kevin did a tremendous job creating tons of visibility both online and …
-Adam W. , Client