Kevin Meyer - John L Scott
Kevin Meyer - John L Scott Real Estate - When it comes to buying or selling a home in King County, nobody knows the area better. With over 13 years of real estate marketing and sales experience focused on the Eastside including Bellevue, Fall City, Issaquah, Kirkland, North Bend, Redmond, Sammamish, Snoqualmie, and Woodinville, Kevin is an expert in the area and has an unmatched knowledge of the local neighborhoods. From city living in Downtown Seattle to the Kirkland Waterfront, the beautiful trails and hiking in Issaquah, wine country in Woodinville, to the shopping in Bellevue, Kevin knows the ins and outs of the area and is very active in our community.
- Real Estate Sales and Marketing Experience servicing the Greater Seattle Area since 2003
- Over 65+ Transactions Closed in 2015-2016
- Hundreds of satisfied clients
- Seattle Magazine's 5 Star Real Estate Professional
Our Associations and Accreditations:
- National Association of Realtors
- Seattle King County Association of Realtors
- Internet Marketing Specialist Designation
- Certified Relocation Specialist
- Certified Seller Marketing Specialist
- Certified Buyer Representation Specialist
- As a valued client, Kevin Meyer of John L Scott Real Estate will hold your needs above all others and will always work to achieve what is your best interests.
- To provide the best possible buying and selling experience to ensure you become another satisfied client for life
- Whether buying or selling your home, Kevin Meyer will provide excellence in handling your real estate transaction
Specializing in Seattle, Kirkland, Bellevue, Bothell, Fall City, Carnation, Duvall, Issaquah, Redmond, Snoqualmie, North Bend, Maple Valley, Woodinville and Sammamish Homes for Sale and Real Estate
Serving all of King County and Snohomish County
Sold by John L. Scott, Inc.
Sold by Windermere Bellevue Commons
Sold by Windermere Northlake
Sold by John L. Scott, Inc.
When to Get Excited About the Housing Market
5 DIY Improvements to Make Your Home Classier
I just used Kevin to sell my home and buy another and he did an absolute masterful job. I've been fortunate enough to have done several real estate transactions in the past 10 years and he is without question the best realtor I have ever worked with and provided a TON of value to my wife and I. There is no doubt that Kevin will be my go-to realtor from now on and I will …
-Amit S., Client
I was lucky to have Kevin Meyer as my real estate agent, he is not only a trustful person in an extremely important decision but also an expert in real estate on the eastside. Kevin's communicate was very helpful and he always proactively communicated with me, almost as if he knew exactly what i needed. I encourage everyone to use Kevin's expertise and trust as you go …
-Kermit F., Client
Kevin is extremely knowledgable in the real estate industry! He is extremely professional and did an excellent job negotiating on my behalf. I strongly recommend using Kevin for your buying or selling needs!
-Sharon M., Client
Our home was listed and sold within one day. The experience of working with Kevin Meyer was fantastic. He was very knowledgeable in all areas of listing, showing and completing the sale. We would definitely recommend Chris Sudore and Kevin Meyer to anyone selling their home.
-Darrel and Marilyn P., Client
Kevin, sold our Kirkland house quicker than we were expecting. We had ALOT of traffic come through in a short period of time with out an open house. After we sold our home Kevin spent as much time as we needed looking at homes all over the East Side. Kevin kept track of a Woodinville home that we were originally interested in but was priced higher than we wanted to spend. …
-Nate and Glenda H., Client