Kevin Meyer - John L Scott
Kevin Meyer - John L Scott Real Estate - When it comes to buying or selling a home in King County, nobody knows the area better. With over 13 years of real estate marketing and sales experience focused on the Eastside including Bellevue, Fall City, Issaquah, Kirkland, North Bend, Redmond, Sammamish, Snoqualmie, and Woodinville, Kevin is an expert in the area and has an unmatched knowledge of the local neighborhoods. From city living in Downtown Seattle to the Kirkland Waterfront, the beautiful trails and hiking in Issaquah, wine country in Woodinville, to the shopping in Bellevue, Kevin knows the ins and outs of the area and is very active in our community.
- Real Estate Sales and Marketing Experience servicing the Greater Seattle Area since 2003
- John L Scott Chairman's Circle Elite Hundreds of satisfied clients
- Seattle Magazine's 5 Star Real Estate Professional
Our Associations and Accreditations:
- National Association of Realtors
- Seattle King County Association of Realtors
- Internet Marketing Specialist Designation
- Certified Relocation Specialist
- Certified Seller Marketing Specialist
- Certified Buyer Representation Specialist
- As a valued client, Kevin Meyer of John L Scott Real Estate will hold your needs above all others and will always work to achieve what is your best interests.
- To provide the best possible buying and selling experience to ensure you become another satisfied client for life
- Whether buying or selling your home, Kevin Meyer will provide excellence in handling your real estate transaction
Specializing in Seattle, Kirkland, Bellevue, Bothell, Fall City, Carnation, Duvall, Issaquah, Redmond, Snoqualmie, North Bend, Maple Valley, Woodinville and Sammamish Homes for Sale and Real Estate
Serving all of King County and Snohomish County
Sold by John L. Scott, Inc.
Sold by Metis Real Estate
Sold by Marketplace Sotheby's Int Rty
Sold by BetterHomes&GardensRE Macy&Co.
When to Get Excited About the Housing Market
5 DIY Improvements to Make Your Home Classier
Kevin is fantastic - he is clear and open about all steps of the process and any risk areas. He provided an excellent strategy to meet our goals, was able to recommend well qualified contractors to help us prepare the home for sale and proactively kept us updated and guided us throughout the process. Most of all I value the integrity Kevin showed throughout both the sale …
-Andrew C., Client
Kevin did a great job of showing me my options, listening to my feedback, following up during my purchase and representing my interests through closure. Kevin is very friendly, reasonable, and easy to work with. I would definitely work with him again!
-Owan W., Client
Kevin is a great Real Estate agent who made the experience of buying our first home very fun and exciting. He knows a great deal about the areas in Western Washington and has great input on certain questions or concerns you get along the way of searching for homes. My wife and I changed our mind on location a few times and he was very patient with us which we greatly …
-Ryan and Sara M. , Client
Kevin helped us find and buy our first home. His responsiveness and process expertise were key to a smooth and successful purchase, despite a competitive market. His patience allowed us to find the best home for our needs and his persistence made the transaction happen. I trust Kevin's knowledge and would rely on him again. We love our home - thanks Kevin!
-Tim G., Client
I was lucky to have Kevin Meyer as my real estate agent, he is not only a trustful person in an extremely important decision but also an expert in real estate on the eastside. Kevin's communicate was very helpful and he always proactively communicated with me, almost as if he knew exactly what i needed. I encourage everyone to use Kevin's expertise and trust as you go …
-Kermit F., Client