Kevin Meyer - John L Scott
Kevin Meyer - John L Scott Real Estate - When it comes to buying or selling a home in King County, nobody knows the area better. With over 13 years of real estate marketing and sales experience focused on the Eastside including Bellevue, Fall City, Issaquah, Kirkland, North Bend, Redmond, Sammamish, Snoqualmie, and Woodinville, Kevin is an expert in the area and has an unmatched knowledge of the local neighborhoods. From city living in Downtown Seattle to the Kirkland Waterfront, the beautiful trails and hiking in Issaquah, wine country in Woodinville, to the shopping in Bellevue, Kevin knows the ins and outs of the area and is very active in our community.
- Real Estate Sales and Marketing Experience servicing the Greater Seattle Area since 2003
- Over 65+ Transactions Closed in 2015-2016
- Hundreds of satisfied clients
- Seattle Magazine's 5 Star Real Estate Professional
Our Associations and Accreditations:
- National Association of Realtors
- Seattle King County Association of Realtors
- Internet Marketing Specialist Designation
- Certified Relocation Specialist
- Certified Seller Marketing Specialist
- Certified Buyer Representation Specialist
- As a valued client, Kevin Meyer of John L Scott Real Estate will hold your needs above all others and will always work to achieve what is your best interests.
- To provide the best possible buying and selling experience to ensure you become another satisfied client for life
- Whether buying or selling your home, Kevin Meyer will provide excellence in handling your real estate transaction
Specializing in Seattle, Kirkland, Bellevue, Bothell, Fall City, Carnation, Duvall, Issaquah, Redmond, Snoqualmie, North Bend, Maple Valley, Woodinville and Sammamish Homes for Sale and Real Estate
Serving all of King County and Snohomish County
Sold by Skyline Properties, Inc.
Sold by Realogics Sotheby's Int'l Rlty
Sold by COMPASS
Sold by Windermere Bellevue Commons
When to Get Excited About the Housing Market
5 DIY Improvements to Make Your Home Classier
I would recommend Kevin to anyone looking to buy or sell their home. We bought our first home from Kevin, and he helped us sell it quickly three years later. He is extremely knowledgeable, responsive and patient. If you are looking for an agent that will go the extra mile to make things happen, you will find it in Kevin. We were moving out of state with our recent sale, …
-Brooke G, Client
Kevin Meyer is a complete professional. State of the art marketing means top exposure. We couldn't be more satisfied.
-Barb H., Client
Kevin just helped us buy our first home. We felt that we were extra lucky to have Kevin as our realtor and here is why: 1. Showing. Kevin never tried to pitch us a house. We must have looked at 60 houses and we never felt rushed or manipulated. He just let us take our time to figure out what we needed in a home. We have really busy schedules and Kevin made time on the …
-Kristi S. , Client
Kevin helped us find and buy our first home. His responsiveness and process expertise were key to a smooth and successful purchase, despite a competitive market. His patience allowed us to find the best home for our needs and his persistence made the transaction happen. I trust Kevin's knowledge and would rely on him again. We love our home - thanks Kevin!
-Tim G., Client
I wouldn't hesitate for a second to recommend Kevin to a friend or family member. He was amazing to work with, and has awesome referrals. Not only did Kevin make our first home-buying experience phenomenal through his dedication and the work that he did, but he helped put together a great team around us to make the whole experience positive, including Mason Buckles and …
-Steven H. , Client