Kevin Meyer - John L Scott
Kevin Meyer - John L Scott Real Estate - When it comes to buying or selling a home in King County, nobody knows the area better. With over 13 years of real estate marketing and sales experience focused on the Eastside including Bellevue, Fall City, Issaquah, Kirkland, North Bend, Redmond, Sammamish, Snoqualmie, and Woodinville, Kevin is an expert in the area and has an unmatched knowledge of the local neighborhoods. From city living in Downtown Seattle to the Kirkland Waterfront, the beautiful trails and hiking in Issaquah, wine country in Woodinville, to the shopping in Bellevue, Kevin knows the ins and outs of the area and is very active in our community.
- Real Estate Sales and Marketing Experience servicing the Greater Seattle Area since 2003
- Over 65+ Transactions Closed in 2015-2016
- Hundreds of satisfied clients
- Seattle Magazine's 5 Star Real Estate Professional
Our Associations and Accreditations:
- National Association of Realtors
- Seattle King County Association of Realtors
- Internet Marketing Specialist Designation
- Certified Relocation Specialist
- Certified Seller Marketing Specialist
- Certified Buyer Representation Specialist
- As a valued client, Kevin Meyer of John L Scott Real Estate will hold your needs above all others and will always work to achieve what is your best interests.
- To provide the best possible buying and selling experience to ensure you become another satisfied client for life
- Whether buying or selling your home, Kevin Meyer will provide excellence in handling your real estate transaction
Specializing in Seattle, Kirkland, Bellevue, Bothell, Fall City, Carnation, Duvall, Issaquah, Redmond, Snoqualmie, North Bend, Maple Valley, Woodinville and Sammamish Homes for Sale and Real Estate
Serving all of King County and Snohomish County
Sold by John L. Scott, Inc.
Sold by John L. Scott, Inc.
Sold by RE/MAX Northwest Realtors
Sold by Coldwell Banker Bain
When to Get Excited About the Housing Market
5 DIY Improvements to Make Your Home Classier
Kevin is always very professional and on top of things. He is resourceful, honest and very patient. He has the best interest of his clients in mind. Kevin always answered our questions and was quick to return calls and emails. Whatever needed attention during the sale of our home in Woodinville, Kevin was on the ready with his team of experts to assist us with financing …
-Kai S., Client
Working with Kevin was amazing. He was very receptive and understanding of what I was looking for and helped explain everything during the process. If it weren't for Kevin, I don't think I would be a homeowner!
-Emma B., Client
Kevin Meyer is a complete professional. State of the art marketing means top exposure. We couldn't be more satisfied.
-Barb H., Client
Kevin you are an exceptional real estate agent. Just when we thought we should lower the price on the sale of our home you were there to reassure us that the listing price that we originally set was good. You were an inspiration to both of us. You stayed positive and stood your ground. We truly respect your knowledge. You know and do your job well. We wish both of …
-Gary and Lorrie Z, Client
Kevin Meyer was professional and personable throughout the entire process of selling our Redmond home. I would definitely recommend Kevin and his staff to anyone wanting to sell or buy a home.
-Ted B., Client