Kevin Meyer - John L Scott
Kevin Meyer - John L Scott Real Estate - When it comes to buying or selling a home in King County, nobody knows the area better. With over 13 years of real estate marketing and sales experience focused on the Eastside including Bellevue, Fall City, Issaquah, Kirkland, North Bend, Redmond, Sammamish, Snoqualmie, and Woodinville, Kevin is an expert in the area and has an unmatched knowledge of the local neighborhoods. From city living in Downtown Seattle to the Kirkland Waterfront, the beautiful trails and hiking in Issaquah, wine country in Woodinville, to the shopping in Bellevue, Kevin knows the ins and outs of the area and is very active in our community.
- Real Estate Sales and Marketing Experience servicing the Greater Seattle Area since 2003
- Over 65+ Transactions Closed in 2015-2016
- Hundreds of satisfied clients
- Seattle Magazine's 5 Star Real Estate Professional
Our Associations and Accreditations:
- National Association of Realtors
- Seattle King County Association of Realtors
- Internet Marketing Specialist Designation
- Certified Relocation Specialist
- Certified Seller Marketing Specialist
- Certified Buyer Representation Specialist
- As a valued client, Kevin Meyer of John L Scott Real Estate will hold your needs above all others and will always work to achieve what is your best interests.
- To provide the best possible buying and selling experience to ensure you become another satisfied client for life
- Whether buying or selling your home, Kevin Meyer will provide excellence in handling your real estate transaction
Specializing in Seattle, Kirkland, Bellevue, Bothell, Fall City, Carnation, Duvall, Issaquah, Redmond, Snoqualmie, North Bend, Maple Valley, Woodinville and Sammamish Homes for Sale and Real Estate
Serving all of King County and Snohomish County
Sold by Coldwell Banker Bain
Sold by John L. Scott, Inc.
Sold by Windermere Real Estate JS
Sold by John L. Scott, Inc.
When to Get Excited About the Housing Market
5 DIY Improvements to Make Your Home Classier
Kevin just helped us buy our first home. We felt that we were extra lucky to have Kevin as our realtor and here is why: 1. Showing. Kevin never tried to pitch us a house. We must have looked at 60 houses and we never felt rushed or manipulated. He just let us take our time to figure out what we needed in a home. We have really busy schedules and Kevin made time on the …
-Kristi S. , Client
I wouldn't hesitate for a second to recommend Kevin to a friend or family member. He was amazing to work with, and has awesome referrals. Not only did Kevin make our first home-buying experience phenomenal through his dedication and the work that he did, but he helped put together a great team around us to make the whole experience positive, including Mason Buckles and …
-Steven H. , Client
Our home was listed and sold within one day. The experience of working with Kevin Meyer was fantastic. He was very knowledgeable in all areas of listing, showing and completing the sale. We would definitely recommend Chris Sudore and Kevin Meyer to anyone selling their home.
-Darrel and Marilyn P., Client
Kevin you are an exceptional real estate agent. Just when we thought we should lower the price on the sale of our home you were there to reassure us that the listing price that we originally set was good. You were an inspiration to both of us. You stayed positive and stood your ground. We truly respect your knowledge. You know and do your job well. We wish both of …
-Gary and Lorrie Z, Client
Kevin and Chris did an awesome job closing our deals. They were both a pleasure to work with and we highly recommend them to anyone looking to buy or sell a home.
-Scott and Tristin G., Client