Kevin Meyer - John L Scott
Kevin Meyer - John L Scott Real Estate - When it comes to buying or selling a home in King County, nobody knows the area better. With over 13 years of real estate marketing and sales experience focused on the Eastside including Bellevue, Fall City, Issaquah, Kirkland, North Bend, Redmond, Sammamish, Snoqualmie, and Woodinville, Kevin is an expert in the area and has an unmatched knowledge of the local neighborhoods. From city living in Downtown Seattle to the Kirkland Waterfront, the beautiful trails and hiking in Issaquah, wine country in Woodinville, to the shopping in Bellevue, Kevin knows the ins and outs of the area and is very active in our community.
- Real Estate Sales and Marketing Experience servicing the Greater Seattle Area since 2003
- Over 65+ Transactions Closed in 2015-2016
- Hundreds of satisfied clients
- Seattle Magazine's 5 Star Real Estate Professional
Our Associations and Accreditations:
- National Association of Realtors
- Seattle King County Association of Realtors
- Internet Marketing Specialist Designation
- Certified Relocation Specialist
- Certified Seller Marketing Specialist
- Certified Buyer Representation Specialist
- As a valued client, Kevin Meyer of John L Scott Real Estate will hold your needs above all others and will always work to achieve what is your best interests.
- To provide the best possible buying and selling experience to ensure you become another satisfied client for life
- Whether buying or selling your home, Kevin Meyer will provide excellence in handling your real estate transaction
Specializing in Seattle, Kirkland, Bellevue, Bothell, Fall City, Carnation, Duvall, Issaquah, Redmond, Snoqualmie, North Bend, Maple Valley, Woodinville and Sammamish Homes for Sale and Real Estate
Serving all of King County and Snohomish County
Sold by John L. Scott, Inc.
Sold by John L. Scott, Inc.
Sold by Keller Williams Eastside
Sold by Windermere R.E. Wall St. Inc.
When to Get Excited About the Housing Market
5 DIY Improvements to Make Your Home Classier
3 Tips for a Higher Home Appraisal
Kevin just helped us buy our first home. We felt that we were extra lucky to have Kevin as our realtor and here is why: 1. Showing. Kevin never tried to pitch us a house. We must have looked at 60 houses and we never felt rushed or manipulated. He just let us take our time to figure out what we needed in a home. We have really busy schedules and Kevin made time on the …
-Kristi S. , Client
Kevin was an absolute pleasure to work with in purchasing our home in Sammamish, WA. Our home purchase was somewhat complicated due to a relocation from Portland, OR and a few other variables. Kevin really went the extra mile (and then some) to help coordinate all of the pieces of our home purchase. He has great market knowledge and was very helpful in educating us on the …
-Gretchen V, Client
I was lucky to have Kevin Meyer as my real estate agent, he is not only a trustful person in an extremely important decision but also an expert in real estate on the eastside. Kevin's communicate was very helpful and he always proactively communicated with me, almost as if he knew exactly what i needed. I encourage everyone to use Kevin's expertise and trust as you go …
-Kermit F., Client
Kevin was excellent in both helping us find our perfect home as well as selling ours and doing so in only 2 days! His knowledge of the Seattle area, communities, school districts and overall housing trends was really evident throughout the process. Especially as it related to marketing of our home, Kevin did a tremendous job creating tons of visibility both online and …
-Adam W. , Client
Three years ago Kevin handled the sale of our home and purchase of a new home. Recently, we went through the process again and the first person we contacted when we decided to sell was Kevin. Kevin is amazing to work with! He is always on top of everything! Kevin is quick to respond and always confident in the decisions that we had to make! Selling and buying a home is …
-Tom and Kai S. , Client