Kevin Meyer - John L Scott
Kevin Meyer - John L Scott Real Estate - When it comes to buying or selling a home in King County, nobody knows the area better. With over 13 years of real estate marketing and sales experience focused on the Eastside including Bellevue, Fall City, Issaquah, Kirkland, North Bend, Redmond, Sammamish, Snoqualmie, and Woodinville, Kevin is an expert in the area and has an unmatched knowledge of the local neighborhoods. From city living in Downtown Seattle to the Kirkland Waterfront, the beautiful trails and hiking in Issaquah, wine country in Woodinville, to the shopping in Bellevue, Kevin knows the ins and outs of the area and is very active in our community.
- Real Estate Sales and Marketing Experience servicing the Greater Seattle Area since 2003
- John L Scott Chairman's Circle Elite Hundreds of satisfied clients
- Seattle Magazine's 5 Star Real Estate Professional
Our Associations and Accreditations:
- National Association of Realtors
- Seattle King County Association of Realtors
- Internet Marketing Specialist Designation
- Certified Relocation Specialist
- Certified Seller Marketing Specialist
- Certified Buyer Representation Specialist
- As a valued client, Kevin Meyer of John L Scott Real Estate will hold your needs above all others and will always work to achieve what is your best interests.
- To provide the best possible buying and selling experience to ensure you become another satisfied client for life
- Whether buying or selling your home, Kevin Meyer will provide excellence in handling your real estate transaction
Specializing in Seattle, Kirkland, Bellevue, Bothell, Fall City, Carnation, Duvall, Issaquah, Redmond, Snoqualmie, North Bend, Maple Valley, Woodinville and Sammamish Homes for Sale and Real Estate
Serving all of King County and Snohomish County
Sold by John L. Scott, Inc.
Sold by John L. Scott, Inc.
Sold by Skyline Properties, Inc.
Sold by Realogics Sotheby's Int'l Rlty
When to Get Excited About the Housing Market
5 DIY Improvements to Make Your Home Classier
Kevin and Chris did an awesome job closing our deals. They were both a pleasure to work with and we highly recommend them to anyone looking to buy or sell a home.
-Scott and Tristin G., Client
Kevin, sold our Kirkland house quicker than we were expecting. We had ALOT of traffic come through in a short period of time with out an open house. After we sold our home Kevin spent as much time as we needed looking at homes all over the East Side. Kevin kept track of a Woodinville home that we were originally interested in but was priced higher than we wanted to spend. …
-Nate and Glenda H., Client
Working with Kevin was amazing. He was very receptive and understanding of what I was looking for and helped explain everything during the process. If it weren't for Kevin, I don't think I would be a homeowner!
-Emma B., Client
Kevin was amazing to work with-he was very quick to respond and meet our home buying needs. Kevin helped us find our very first home, he made the process very comfortable and worriless. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a reliable and trustworthy realtor, we will be using him again in the future!
-Aubryanna D., Client
This has been the smoothest purchase experience I've ever had. I would recommend you guys (I especially love the team concept you have going) to anyone I know looking to buy - or sell. Thank you all so much.
-Marlene D., Client