Kevin Meyer - John L Scott
Kevin Meyer - John L Scott Real Estate - When it comes to buying or selling a home in King County, nobody knows the area better. With over 13 years of real estate marketing and sales experience focused on the Eastside including Bellevue, Fall City, Issaquah, Kirkland, North Bend, Redmond, Sammamish, Snoqualmie, and Woodinville, Kevin is an expert in the area and has an unmatched knowledge of the local neighborhoods. From city living in Downtown Seattle to the Kirkland Waterfront, the beautiful trails and hiking in Issaquah, wine country in Woodinville, to the shopping in Bellevue, Kevin knows the ins and outs of the area and is very active in our community.
- Real Estate Sales and Marketing Experience servicing the Greater Seattle Area since 2003
- Over 65+ Transactions Closed in 2015-2016
- Hundreds of satisfied clients
- Seattle Magazine's 5 Star Real Estate Professional
Our Associations and Accreditations:
- National Association of Realtors
- Seattle King County Association of Realtors
- Internet Marketing Specialist Designation
- Certified Relocation Specialist
- Certified Seller Marketing Specialist
- Certified Buyer Representation Specialist
- As a valued client, Kevin Meyer of John L Scott Real Estate will hold your needs above all others and will always work to achieve what is your best interests.
- To provide the best possible buying and selling experience to ensure you become another satisfied client for life
- Whether buying or selling your home, Kevin Meyer will provide excellence in handling your real estate transaction
Specializing in Seattle, Kirkland, Bellevue, Bothell, Fall City, Carnation, Duvall, Issaquah, Redmond, Snoqualmie, North Bend, Maple Valley, Woodinville and Sammamish Homes for Sale and Real Estate
Serving all of King County and Snohomish County
Sold by Windermere Real Estate M2 LLC
Sold by John L. Scott, Inc.
Sold by AgencyOne
Sold by John L. Scott, Inc.
When to Get Excited About the Housing Market
5 DIY Improvements to Make Your Home Classier
I just used Kevin to sell my home and buy another and he did an absolute masterful job. I've been fortunate enough to have done several real estate transactions in the past 10 years and he is without question the best realtor I have ever worked with and provided a TON of value to my wife and I. There is no doubt that Kevin will be my go-to realtor from now on and I will …
-Amit S., Client
Three years ago Kevin handled the sale of our home and purchase of a new home. Recently, we went through the process again and the first person we contacted when we decided to sell was Kevin. Kevin is amazing to work with! He is always on top of everything! Kevin is quick to respond and always confident in the decisions that we had to make! Selling and buying a home is …
-Tom and Kai S. , Client
Working with Kevin was amazing. He was very receptive and understanding of what I was looking for and helped explain everything during the process. If it weren't for Kevin, I don't think I would be a homeowner!
-Emma B., Client
I was lucky to have Kevin Meyer as my real estate agent, he is not only a trustful person in an extremely important decision but also an expert in real estate on the eastside. Kevin's communicate was very helpful and he always proactively communicated with me, almost as if he knew exactly what i needed. I encourage everyone to use Kevin's expertise and trust as you go …
-Kermit F., Client
Kevin and Chris did an awesome job closing our deals. They were both a pleasure to work with and we highly recommend them to anyone looking to buy or sell a home.
-Scott and Tristin G., Client