Kevin Meyer - John L Scott
Kevin Meyer - John L Scott Real Estate - When it comes to buying or selling a home in King County, nobody knows the area better. With over 13 years of real estate marketing and sales experience focused on the Eastside including Bellevue, Fall City, Issaquah, Kirkland, North Bend, Redmond, Sammamish, Snoqualmie, and Woodinville, Kevin is an expert in the area and has an unmatched knowledge of the local neighborhoods. From city living in Downtown Seattle to the Kirkland Waterfront, the beautiful trails and hiking in Issaquah, wine country in Woodinville, to the shopping in Bellevue, Kevin knows the ins and outs of the area and is very active in our community.
- Real Estate Sales and Marketing Experience servicing the Greater Seattle Area since 2003
- Over 65+ Transactions Closed in 2015-2016
- Hundreds of satisfied clients
- Seattle Magazine's 5 Star Real Estate Professional
Our Associations and Accreditations:
- National Association of Realtors
- Seattle King County Association of Realtors
- Internet Marketing Specialist Designation
- Certified Relocation Specialist
- Certified Seller Marketing Specialist
- Certified Buyer Representation Specialist
- As a valued client, Kevin Meyer of John L Scott Real Estate will hold your needs above all others and will always work to achieve what is your best interests.
- To provide the best possible buying and selling experience to ensure you become another satisfied client for life
- Whether buying or selling your home, Kevin Meyer will provide excellence in handling your real estate transaction
Specializing in Seattle, Kirkland, Bellevue, Bothell, Fall City, Carnation, Duvall, Issaquah, Redmond, Snoqualmie, North Bend, Maple Valley, Woodinville and Sammamish Homes for Sale and Real Estate
Serving all of King County and Snohomish County
Sold by John L. Scott, Inc.
Sold by John L. Scott, Inc
Sold by Windermere R.E. Wall St. Inc.
Sold by KW Mountains to Sound Realty
When to Get Excited About the Housing Market
5 DIY Improvements to Make Your Home Classier
Three years ago Kevin handled the sale of our home and purchase of a new home. Recently, we went through the process again and the first person we contacted when we decided to sell was Kevin. Kevin is amazing to work with! He is always on top of everything! Kevin is quick to respond and always confident in the decisions that we had to make! Selling and buying a home is …
-Tom and Kai S. , Client
Working with Kevin was amazing. He was very receptive and understanding of what I was looking for and helped explain everything during the process. If it weren't for Kevin, I don't think I would be a homeowner!
-Emma B., Client
Kevin, sold our Kirkland house quicker than we were expecting. We had ALOT of traffic come through in a short period of time with out an open house. After we sold our home Kevin spent as much time as we needed looking at homes all over the East Side. Kevin kept track of a Woodinville home that we were originally interested in but was priced higher than we wanted to spend. …
-Nate and Glenda H., Client
Kevin was a knowledgable and enjoyable realtor. His communication was great, and I would recommend him to anyone in the area. He was always available by phone or email.
-Brian and Jen S. , Client
Kevin was able to quickly identify what was important to my wife and I. He was able to articulate how he would sell our home quickly and made us feel comfortable throughout the process. We also had a difficult renter who was in the home during the time of the sale and he did a great job putting her at ease. I would highly recommend Kevin if you are looking to sell your …